Are you looking for a fun way to teach your kids how to count coins? In this fun math activity, your kids will Race to Get Wheels on their car.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ Players
- Car game board for each player
- 1 die
- Assortment of pennies, nickels, dimes, & quarters
OBJECT OF THE GAME:
Be the first one to collect at least four quarters (“new tires”) for your car.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Each player picks a car game board and takes a bag of coins.
2. One player rolls the die and adds that value worth of coins to their piggy bank.
3. As a player adds new coins, they must exchange smaller coins for larger coins.*
4. The first person to make it to four quarters wins.
- 5 Pennies are exchanged for one nickel.
- 2 Nickels are exchanged for one dime.
- 2 dimes + 1 Nickel are exchanged for one quarter.
Click here to download the game boards.