Throughout your career as a first responder, you’ve been (or will be) exposed to various traumas, disasters, and other types of events that can take a toll on you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Coupled with other stressors from your personal life and overtime, these events can become a heavy burden.
You do not have to carry that burden alone. There are tools and support to help you develop resilience to the stressors encountered in your life.
About Resiliency Training
This four-hour interactive Resiliency Training Class will help you learn how to:
- Understand how stress impacts your brain and how to develop resiliency and self-care techniques
- Recognize and manage compassion fatigue and burnout
- Understand signs and symptoms of cumulative stress, depression, anxiety and how to minimize their impacts on your career, relationships, and mental wellbeing
- Access available mental health treatment and resources
- …and more!!!
- Click here to review the course book for the class.
- Click here to review the slides for the class.