Yesterday we decided to make Confetti Eggs, but I wasn’t sure what to do with all the insides of the eggs. I found a low carb egg and cheese quiche recipe online and adapted it slightly to fit our family’s tastes. It was simply heaven!
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese (grated and divided)
- 8 ounces smoked white cheese (grated and divided)
- 12 large eggs
- 4 ozs cream cheese (softened)
- 12 tbsp unsalted melted butter melted
- Sprinkle half of each type of cheese into a 9-inch round casserole dish.
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl
- Mix cream cheese and eggs together.
- Continue mixing while slowly pouring in the melted butter.
- Mix the remaining cheese into the egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese in casserole dish
- Bake at 325°F for about 45 minutes or until outside is set and middle is only a little jiggly.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack for a few minutes before slicing.
Save to Pinterest