Eggplant Grillers are DELICIOUS and fairly easy to make.
- 1 medium eggplant
- Goat cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Dried or Fresh Basil
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Cut Eggplant into 1″ thick rounds, then cut pieces in half.
- Coat eggplant with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with basil.
- Arrange half of the eggplant slices on a tray. Place a slice of tomato and sprinkles of goat cheese on each slice of eggplant. Top with remaining slices of eggplant, and secure each griller with a toothpick.
- Arrange bundles on grill and cook about 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm!